Invergordon Academy held it’s very first Harvest Festival on Friday 9th September. All S1, S2 & S3 classes experienced a range of activities, including:
- a food tasting activity with a tasting plate of tattie inspired recipes prepared by HE pupils.
- an art activity with potato printing.
- a science/discovery tent explaining the experiments with the hydroponic growing cube
- display of the dandelion project.
- photos of the tatties growing.
- live music performed by pupils from the music department.
- a local storyteller (Bob Pegg) in to tell a tale or two about our cultural history/folklore surrounding the Harvest Festival in our area.
A big thank you to Mrs Brooke-Carr for all of her hard work setting this fantastic event up and the HFT, Music, Art, Science and janitorial departments for their contributions.