Next week is Scottish Apprenticeship Week for all S3, S4, S5 & S6 students. There will be a virtual event with 7 clients who have a huge hiring presence in the Scottish region.
Takes place Monday 1st March, 4pm – 6pm.
EY, GSK, QA, HSBC, PwC, Capgemini & RAF all will be delivering a 15-minute workshop / session on who they are, what they do and career opportunities for your students. Each company will be joined by one of their very own apprentices who will share their career journey to date along with someone from the recruitment team to share information on the different opportunities / route paths post school.
There will be a big focus on Graduate Apprenticeships and Work Experience opportunities, many of which will be live and open for your students to apply to straight away!
• Monday 1st March, 4pm – 6pm
• 8 different Apprentice highlight journeys and workshop sessions
• Open to all year groups in S3, S4, S5 & S6
• Opportunity to ask questions and find out about other young people’s career journeys
• Big focus on Graduate Apprenticeships and Summer Work Experience
• Learn about different types of apprenticeships, some myth busting and a few prizes along the way!
• Free event for all students, teachers and parents
Application Link: https://www.research.net/r/Scottish-NAW