Tain Royal Academy have booked places for up to 24 S6 pupils (2019-20) to participate in a leadership development course at the Outward Bound Trust outdoor centre at Loch Eil from 19th – 23rd August 2019.
They have 7 spare spaces that they have offered to S5 pupils returning for S6 in August 2019.
PURPOSE OF COURSE
The purpose of this course is to get together a group of future leaders to give them a taste of working together as an effective leadership group and then putting their skills into practice in their leadership role at Invergordon Academy
• Increased awareness of own skills and abilities
• Improved confidence and self-belief in own abilities
• Improved ability to listen and communicate effectively with others
• Increased awareness and concern for the natural environment
• Increased resilience and determination
• Improved understanding of leadership
• Increased leadership skills
This course will contribute towards a formal SQA leadership accreditation.
See attached details if you are interested. Paper copies are available from the school office.
Application deadline Friday May 17th 2019.